Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

How can I get and adjustment of status?

For immigrants in California or elsewhere, seeking status adjustments is something most would like to do as soon as they are legally able. Obtaining an adjustment of status, however, can be quite the process. Having legal assistance along the way may prove to be extremely valuable, as the experience and knowledge offered can help prevent any errors and assist with any issues that may arise.

What is an adjustment of status and how is it achieved? An immigrant who would like to move from temporary status to permanent residency status generally must apply for a status adjustment. Just as everything else having to do with immigrantion, there are certain steps that must be taken, stipulations that must be met and specific procedures that must be followed in order to obtain an adjustment of status.

The first thing that must be done when seeking a status adjustment is determining one’s basis to immigrante — such as family or employment-related immigrantion. After this is determined, one must check his or her visa availability and then file the appropriate immigrantion petitions. After an application for status adjustment has been filed, some may be required to submit fingerprints, pictures and signatures. All of this can be done at an approved facility. Some individuals may also be asked to sit through an immigrantion interview.

After everything has been completed, an individual who has applied for an adjustment of status will receive the final decision in the mail. This process, in its entirety, can take some time. When all is said and done, if a petition is denied, it is possible to appeal the decision. The majority of applications that are denied are due to document error. Immigrants residing in California or elsewhere can seek legal assistance when submitting petitions for status adjustments in order to avoid such errors, appeal denied applications and complete this process as swiftly and smoothly as possible.

Source: uscis.gov, “Adjustment of Status“, Accessed on Oct. 18, 2015


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.