Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

What are 212(h) waivers and who can get them?

Having a criminal record can have an extremely negative affect on one’s ability to obtain a visa. Immigrants who have been convicted or accused of crimes of moral turpitude, drug involvement and various other offenses are likely to have visa applications denied and may even be deported. For those seeking to enter California or avoid deportation and who find themselves such situations, 212(h) waivers may be the answer to getting visa applications approved.

Qualifying for 212(h) waivers is not necessarily easy. Those who wish to obtain this waiver must demonstrate to the Attorney General that the crime preventing him or her from obtaining a visa occurred more than 15 years before the visa application was submitted. He or she must also prove that being in the country would not cause a safety concern and that he or she has been rehabilitated.

These waivers are not likely to be granted to individuals who are accused of certain violent crimes — such a murder or torture. Immigrants who are facing deportation may try to apply for 212(h) waivers along with applying for status adjustments. Those who are lawful permanent residents who are seeking admission into the country may also apply as a way to overcome issues that are preventing them from being granted permission to enter.

Immigrants who are accused of criminal activities are subjected to increased scrutiny when it comes to getting permission to enter or remain in the United States. However, 212(h) waivers — if granted — can allow these individuals the ability to obtain visas or apply for status adjustments. An immigrantion attorney in California can help those who are dealing with criminal records work through the immigrantion process and apply for any and all waivers that may help them achieve the status they desire.

Source: uscis.gov, “Act 212(h)“, Accessed on Dec. 10, 2015


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.