Due to the health risks posed by the Corona Virus tragedy, our office is following the directives of the governor of California in order to minimize the risks to our staff, our clients and our community. Our office will continue to operate fully, as it has thus far, observing our normal schedule, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. We will continue to schedule appointments to meet with clients and will do this via ZOOM or Telephone only.

If you would like to schedule an appointment with any of our lawyers or staff members, please do so by calling our office at 619-291-1112. You can also contact us via e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you for your understanding.


Debido a los riesgos para la salud planteados por la tragedia del Virus Corona, nuestra oficina está siguiendo las directivas del gobernador de California para minimizar los riesgos para nuestro personal, nuestros clientes y nuestra comunidad. Nuestra oficina seguirá funcionando a pleno, como lo ha hecho hasta ahora, cumpliendo con nuestro horario habitual, de lunes a viernes de 8:30 a.m. a 5:30 p.m. Continuaremos programando citas para reunirnos con los clientes y lo haremos solo a través de ZOOM o por teléfono.

Si desea programar una cita con alguno de nuestros abogados o miembros del personal, hágalo llamando a nuestra oficina al 619-291-1112. También puede contactarnos por correo electrónico a [email protected]

Gracias por su comprensión.

Resolving Immigration ProblemsIn An Honest & Responsible Manner

California immigrantion: What is a U visa and who can get one?

Numerous undocumented immigrants in California and across the country are the victims of criminal activities. These individuals often fail to report the crimes due to their immigrantion statuses. Those who find themselves in such situations need to know that it may be possible to obtain what are known as U visas, if they are willing to cooperate with law enforcement officials.

A U visa may be granted to an undocumented immigrant who has been the victim of sexual assault, domestic violence, or a variety of other serious and/or violent crimes. Like any other visa, there is no guarantee that an application will be approved. That decision will be made by the U.S. Citizenship and immigrantion Services.

An application for a U visa must be accompanied by the signature of a local law enforcement officer or other government official. After all the documents have been submitted for review, authorities have 90 days to approve or deny the request — 14 days if the applicant may be deported. These visas, if approved, can grant those receiving them fresh starts of sorts. Unfortunately, only 10,000 U visas are given out every year, so getting one is not necessarily simple.

Undocumented immigrants residing in California who are the victims of criminal activities do not need to continue living in fear. They may be able to apply for U visas or other available immigrantion statuses. This is not something that has to be done alone. Legal assistance is available to help individuals in these situations seek the protections they desperately desire.

Source:, “immigrantion Relief Possible In Return For Crime Victims’ Cooperation“, Hansi Lo Wang, Jan. 20, 2016


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.