Due to the health risks posed by the Corona Virus tragedy, our office is following the directives of the governor of California in order to minimize the risks to our staff, our clients and our community. Our office will continue to operate fully, as it has thus far, observing our normal schedule, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. We will continue to schedule appointments to meet with clients and will do this via ZOOM or Telephone only.

If you would like to schedule an appointment with any of our lawyers or staff members, please do so by calling our office at 619-291-1112. You can also contact us via e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you for your understanding.


Debido a los riesgos para la salud planteados por la tragedia del Virus Corona, nuestra oficina está siguiendo las directivas del gobernador de California para minimizar los riesgos para nuestro personal, nuestros clientes y nuestra comunidad. Nuestra oficina seguirá funcionando a pleno, como lo ha hecho hasta ahora, cumpliendo con nuestro horario habitual, de lunes a viernes de 8:30 a.m. a 5:30 p.m. Continuaremos programando citas para reunirnos con los clientes y lo haremos solo a través de ZOOM o por teléfono.

Si desea programar una cita con alguno de nuestros abogados o miembros del personal, hágalo llamando a nuestra oficina al 619-291-1112. También puede contactarnos por correo electrónico a [email protected]

Gracias por su comprensión.

Resolving Immigration ProblemsIn An Honest & Responsible Manner

How to obtain a marriage-based visa

Moving to the United States is the dream of millions of people across the globe. They come to the country to find work, safety, and a better life for their family. They do their best to reunite with their family as much as possible, which is where marriage-based visas come into play.

If you are aiming to have your spouse become a legal immigrant, you must follow a process that involves three important steps. The first is to file a petition for an immigrantion visa, also known as Form I-130. You will also need to pay the required filing fee.

Should you already be a U.S. citizen, and you petition for your spouse to move here, your spouse will not be placed on the waiting list. As soon as the Form I-130 is approved by the United States Citizenship and immigrantion Services (USCIS), the State Department will inform your spouse that they are eligible to apply for an immigrant visa. Should you hold permanent resident status, your spouse will be added to a waiting list. The spouse will wait to receive a number for an immigrant visa.

Should your spouse be located outside of the country when the petition for a visa is approved and an immigrant number is issued, the spouse will be directed to the closest U.S. Consulate to complete the process for an immigrant visa.

Are you living or working in the U.S. with the hope of reuniting with your family? Visit our site to learn more about marriage-based visas and how an attorney can help you obtain this important document for your spouse.


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.