Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

Obtaining United States citizenship through your parents

So many people throughout San Diego desire to become naturalized citizens of the United States. They either came to the country seeking employment, education or a completely new life. Now, they want to remain and use their previous clearance to establish citizenship. Here’s how you can obtain United States citizenship through your parents.

For children born outside of the United States, here’s how you can become citizens through your parents:

  • The parents are married at the time of the child’s birth. both of them are citizens of the United States, and at least one of the parents was living in the United States prior to the child’s birth.
  • The birthday is Nov. 14, 1986 or later, one parent was a citizen of the United States when the child was born, and the parent in the country must have been present for at least five years during their lifetime after age 14.

For children born outside the country, here’s how you can become citizens through your parents prior to the age of 18:

  • The child is not yet 18, one parent is a citizen of the country, and the child is currently residing with that legal resident parent of the country in the United States.
  • The child was under 18 between the dates of Dec. 24, 1952 to Feb. 26, 2001, the child was living in the country with a green card, and both of the child’s parents became naturalized prior to the child turning 18.

Are you looking to become a citizen of the United States? Visit our website to find more information about the process of doing so through your parents in San Diego, California.


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.