Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

How to bring a child to live in the United States

Are you a United States citizen? Do you have the desire to bring a child to live with you in the country? If you find yourself in this position, you may have a variety of questions about what you should and shouldn’t be doing.

To start, you need to understand the definition of a child as it pertains to eligibility purposes. A child is anyone under the age of 21 who is not married.

Note: You have the right to petition on behalf of an unmarried daughter or son who is over the age of 21.

What are the documentation requirements?

There is a lot that goes into bringing a child to live in the United States. Here are some of the many steps that you need to take:

  • Complete a petition for alien relative, Form I-130. In addition to completing the form, you should sign it and include the filing fee.
  • Provide evidence of your United States citizenship. This can include any of the following: United States passport, United States birth certificate, certificate of citizenship, naturalization certificate or Consular Report of Birth Abroad.
  • Proof of name change. This may not always be applicable, but there are times, such as if you are married, where it’s necessary.
  • Proof of relationship. For example, if you’re the biological mother, you need to provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate. If you’re the biological gather, you’ll also need a copy of the marriage certificate to the child’s biological mother and evidence of an established relationship.

If you want to bring a child to live in the United States, you should begin to collect this information as soon as possible. Even if you have everything you need on hand, this is never a fast and simple process. Any number of challenges could arise along the way.

As long as you know what’s required of you, which steps to take, and your legal rights for bringing a child to live in the United States, you’ll find yourself in position to reach your goal in the future.


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.