Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

How to apply for a visa for a spouse to live in the United States

Although we live in a big world with diverse values and laws, it is nearly a universal norm that love conquers all. The power of family and connection among people can transcend borders, classes and nearly any other barrier.

Most countries have specific procedures on how a married couple may come and stay together if one of the potential spouses is a citizen of a foreign nation. Any rights and protections generally apply only to a couple that is legally married; cohabitation or emotional commitment is not enough for the basis of a visa application.

The first step in the United States is to file a Petition for Alien Relative with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), part of the Department of Homeland Security. See the USCIS website for instructions on filing the petition and where it must be sent. This will begin the process of getting a visa for a U.S. citizen’s foreign spouse.

The American spouse in an international marriage must maintain his or her principal residence (also called domicile) in the United States, which is where the couple plans to live for the foreseeable future. This is especially true if the American spouse is also financially supporting the foreign spouse.

Fees, deadlines and other restrictions or specifics often apply to the process of securing a visa for a spouse and building the family home in the United States. An attorney may help navigate these processes in the right order and increase the chances of a successful visa application.

Source: U.S. Visas, “Immigrant Visa for a Spouse of a U.S. Citizen (IR1 or CR1),” accessed Nov. 17, 2017


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.