Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

5 kinds of employment-based green cards

A worker who obtains a U.S. green card could enjoy the many economic benefits of living and working in the United States, but there could be other, more important reasons for someone to want to live in this country such as family or safety from political problems in his or her home country. Regardless of the reason why you want to obtain a green card, you may want to consider one that’s based on your employment.

Here are five types of employment-based green cards. Does one of the following apply to your situation?

First preference EB-1 visa: This type of work visa is reserved for people who have special abilities and/or distinguished accomplishments, such as high-level academics, researchers, professors, athletes, award-winning artists and authors and more.

Second preference EB-2 visa: This type of work visa is reserved for people who have an advanced degree or a special talent. If someone in this category also has a pending job offer in the United States, it can help with their application process.

Third preference EB-3 visa: This visa is reserved for those who have a minimum of two years of work experience in a given vocation and professionals who can show that they have a degree from an accredited scholarly institution.

Fourth preference EB-4 visa: This visa is for people with special circumstances, such as military members, translators, NATO-6 workers, religious personnel and people who work for global organizations.

Fifth preference EB-5 visa: This last preference is for wealthy investors who will invest anywhere from $500,000 to $1,000,000 in a job-creating venture in the United States.

Do you want to explore your eligibility for one of the above employment-based visas? Learn more about United States employment-based immigration now.


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.