Due to the health risks posed by the Corona Virus tragedy, our office is following the directives of the governor of California in order to minimize the risks to our staff, our clients and our community. Our office will continue to operate fully, as it has thus far, observing our normal schedule, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. We will continue to schedule appointments to meet with clients and will do this via ZOOM or Telephone only.

If you would like to schedule an appointment with any of our lawyers or staff members, please do so by calling our office at 619-291-1112. You can also contact us via e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you for your understanding.


Debido a los riesgos para la salud planteados por la tragedia del Virus Corona, nuestra oficina está siguiendo las directivas del gobernador de California para minimizar los riesgos para nuestro personal, nuestros clientes y nuestra comunidad. Nuestra oficina seguirá funcionando a pleno, como lo ha hecho hasta ahora, cumpliendo con nuestro horario habitual, de lunes a viernes de 8:30 a.m. a 5:30 p.m. Continuaremos programando citas para reunirnos con los clientes y lo haremos solo a través de ZOOM o por teléfono.

Si desea programar una cita con alguno de nuestros abogados o miembros del personal, hágalo llamando a nuestra oficina al 619-291-1112. También puede contactarnos por correo electrónico a [email protected]

Gracias por su comprensión.

Resolving Immigration ProblemsIn An Honest & Responsible Manner

Can I help my brother come to the United States?

It’s not easy to live in the United States away from your much-loved siblings. Nevertheless, the strictness of U.S. immigration law means that it could be difficult for them to come for a visit depending on their home countries. It also could be difficult for them to move to the United States to live and work.

That said, if you’re a U.S. citizen, a legal strategy exists that could benefit you and your family. Immigration rules allow U.S. citizens to submit a petition to bring their brothers and sisters aged 21 years of age and older into the U.S. as green card holders. Unfortunately, U.S. permanent residents and green card holders cannot submit a petition like this on behalf of their siblings.

Here’s the documentation U.S. citizens need to gather in order to complete such a petition:

  • A fully completed Form I-130
  • A copy of your and your sibling’s birth certificates that reveal you both share a common parent
  • Proof of your U.S. citizenship status via a copy of your passport, U.S. birth certificate, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship

There are many avenues and strategies that your sibling might be able to pursue to gain his or her green card or permanent residency status. As such, you may want to investigate other options in addition to the filing of a Form I-130, as faster and more effective citizenship options could exist.

At our website, we offer more information pertaining to family immigration strategies that could be enormously beneficial if you wish to bring your loved ones into the United States.


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.