Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

Categories of temporary worker visas in the United States

Some people want to come to the United States to work and earn money. In order to do this, they must have the appropriate visa for their situation. There are times when the person knows that they will only remain the country for a specific amount of time. In these cases, a temporary worker visa might be the option that is best for them.

There are only limited numbers of temporary worker visas for some categories. Once that number is reached, no more can be issued for the year. This means that it might be in your best interest to file for yours early in the year.

One of the first things that you will need to do is to figure out which category you need to file under. There are 11 categories for the temporary worker visa.

  • H-1B: Specialty occupation
  • H-1B1: Free Trade Agreement professional
  • H-2A: Agricultural worker
  • H-2B: Non-agricultural worker
  • H-3: Special education or trainee
  • L: Intracompany transferee
  • Q: Extraordinary achievement or ability
  • P-1: Internationally recognized athlete or entertainer in a group
  • P-2: Entertainers or artists meeting reciprocal requirements
  • P-3: Entertainers or artists to coach, teach, or perform in some circumstances
  • Q-1: International cultural exchange

Typically, you need to have an employer in order to get a labor certification if you are going to come into the country on one of these visas. Some, such as entertainers, don’t need to have this done. You may also need to have an interview. This isn’t usually necessary for people who are 13 or younger or 80 and older. Everyone else is required to have one.

Be sure that you understand all the steps you will have to go through before you embark on this journey. An experienced attorney can help you.


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.