Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

The Q-1 cultural exchange work visa

Many employers in California have cultural exchange opportunities that could allow foreign-born individuals to work in the U.S. temporarily. The U.S. has several non-immigrant visas, including the Q-1 visa, which is for people participating in cultural and employment exchange programs that last a maximum of 15 months.

A person who wishes to apply for a Q-1 visa must first obtain a job offer from an employer who will act as a sponsor. There are more requirements for the employer than for the program participant, and the employer will be the one responsible for initiating the application process. To qualify for a Q-1 visa, participants need to be an adult with the ability to communicate with others about their culture. They also need to demonstrate that they will be returning to their home country once the cultural exchange program is completed.

The sponsor of a Q-1 visa must be a registered U.S. business with an international cultural exchange program. The business must be able to show evidence that it will be employing a foreign Q-1 participant for cultural exchange events. The business also must demonstrate that it can compensate the Q-1 participant with wages similar to its U.S. citizen employees and provide appropriate working conditions.

People who would like to apply for a U.S. work visa may want to speak to an employment immigration attorney about their options. An attorney may be able to look at an individual’s unique circumstances to find the best solution for working in the U.S. If people are working in the U.S. and their visa is about to expire, an attorney may be able to help them to apply for a visa extension or modification.


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.