Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

Different visas available to foreign dentists

Foreign nationals who want to work as a dentist in California or any other state may be able to do so. The type of visa that a foreign dentist obtains will depend largely on how long he or she wishes to remain in the country. It will also depend on whether an individual has a job offer from an American clinic or dental practice. Those who are residents of Canada or Mexico may be allowed to obtain a TN visa.

The TN visa allows a person from either of these countries to work in the United States as a dentist for three years. It may be possible to renew the visa after it expires, but it generally won’t provide a path to permanent residency or any other type of legal status in the United States. Perhaps the most popular visa for foreign professionals is the H-1B visa.

To qualify for an H-1B visa, an individual would need to have a standing job offer from a clinic or other dental practice in the United States. It is important to note that only 60,000 people are awarded an H-1B visa each year. However, those with master’s degrees get placed in a separate pool from which 20,000 additional people are granted such a visa. A person who receives an H-1B visa will be allowed to work in the United States for up to six years.

Regardless of the type of work a person wants to do while in America, that individual may want to talk with an employment immigration attorney. An attorney may be able to help foreign nationals learn more about the types of visas that they might qualify for and how to obtain them. Legal counsel may also provide insight into how to renew a visa that is about to expire.


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.