Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

Immigration petitions for foreign relatives

California residents who are American citizens or legal permanent residents can file immediate relative or family preference petitions with the immigration authorities on behalf of foreign relatives who wish to live in the United States. Immediate relative petitions, which can only be submitted by U.S. citizens, are the preferable route because they are considered an immigration priority. This means that the number of green cards available to meet immediate family petitions is unlimited, which results in faster processing times and shorter waiting periods for beneficiaries. When a family preference petition is granted, the beneficiary must wait until a green card becomes available.

Who qualifies for immediate relative petitions?

Immediate relative petitions can be made on behalf of immediate relatives. The immigration authorities consider spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 to be immediate relatives. American citizens under the age of 21 can also submit immediate relative petitions on behalf of their parents.

Who qualifies for family preference petitions?

American citizens can file family preference petitions on behalf of their siblings and children who are over the age of 21 or married. Sibling petitions can only be filed by U.S. citizens over the age of 21. Permanent residents can file family preference petitions on behalf of their spouses and any unmarried children they have regardless of their age. Family preference petition beneficiaries who are waiting for a green card can learn about visa availability by checking a monthly bulletin issued by the Department of State.

Exemption for children affected by long green card waiting times

The nation’s immigration laws are complex and change frequently, which is why it may be wise for you to consult with an attorney experienced in this area before submitting an immediate relative or family preference petition. The rules were revised significantly in 2002 when Congress passed the Child Status Protection Act. This law created an exception for children who turn 21 while they wait for a green card. Prior to the CSPA’s passage, these beneficiaries would have been “aged out” of the process and denied a green card. In addition to explaining the various rules and exceptions, attorneys could answer your questions about the process and ensure that your paperwork is completed and submitted correctly.


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.