Due to the current situation related to Coronavirus, and the State of Emergency orders from the governor of California, our office will continue to work behind closed doors. We will not see any clients in person.
If you have any questions please address them to us via email to [email protected]
To the extent possible we will try to accommodate telephonic appointments or consultations but we ask that you request them via e-mail. Our telephone number, (619) 291-1112, will continue to operate to the extent that the situation permits, but any appointments must be scheduled through e-mail. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Debido a la situación actual relacionada con el Coronavirus, al grado que nos sea posible, nuestro personal seguirá trabajando a puerta cerrada, no se atenderá a nadie en persona. 
En caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta favor de hacerla por correo electrónico a [email protected]  
Trataremos de llevar a cabo consultas migratorias telefónicamente. Pedimos solicite cita telefónica mediante correo electrónico. Nuestro teléfono, (619) 291-1112, seguirá operando al grado que nos lo permita la situación actual, pero cualquier cita se agendará por correo electrónico.
Gracias por su comprensión

Resolving Immigration Problems
In An Honest & Responsible Manner

Can H-1B be bypassed for green card if grad is sponsored?

Residents and businesses in California may be interested in learning about how one can bypass the H-1B lottery and an organization that is sponsoring a recent grad for her green card. There are ways for employers to keep bright, recent graduates who have not yet built up work experience or the necessary credentials.

In a recent article, a Silicon Valley immigration attorney provides some advice. She provides information on ways businesses can sponsor recent graduates for green cards.

Very competitive lottery

Some green card applications involve employees who are very outstanding in their field. Some companies have taken a different path by sidestepping the H-1B visa and directly pursuing a green card. Since the lottery is very competitive, and a moratorium has been put in place until the end of 2020, it may be very difficult for someone to obtain a green card unless the work involves the food chain or is essential to the United States.

PERM first, then Green Card

Usually, an employee first goes through a Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) labor certification process before submitting a green card petition. It must also be proven that no U.S. employee can fill the position, which may involve an employer:

• Creating a job recruitment website

• Utilizing an employment firm

• Holding a job fair

• Offering incentives for employee referrals

• Posting at a career placement center

The recruitment process involves determining if a suitable U.S. candidate can be hired. You may need to place ads in Sunday editions of the newspaper and more. You should speak with your legal team as well as a qualified employment immigration attorney.

Employment immigration is a complex issue, and the assistance of a knowledgeable attorney may be valuable to an organization that wishes to benefit from a bright and valued employee. Retaining an experienced lawyer with knowledge of immigration law might be a wise decision.


We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

For our clients’ convenience we offer English and Spanish speaking services.

Trump administration now wants to replace properly trained and experienced asylum officers with Border Patrol officers with 5 weeks training to conduct credible fear interviews. Quality and justice once again sacrificed for speed by Trump.

Jóvenes DACA en peligro.
Los jóvenes que se han visto beneficiados con el programa DACA se podrán ver perjudicados si no renuevan su DACA antes del fallo de la corte suprema de la nación que será en junio de 2020.
Lo recomendable es que se renueve dicho permiso aún si el permiso vence despues de la fecha del fallo de la corte que sera en junio de 2020.